So, as of this morning:
- I’m broke but I can get cash in an hour!
- I’m an *ahem* underhung dude (or I have size self-esteem problems) but NO WORRIES: we can extend you!
- I’m lonely, but luckily there’s both Match and eHarmony to accommodate my dating tastes.
- If dating with my newly enlarged junk is too painful, I can take supplements for my old-man-overused-joint problems!
- And unfortunately even though I have all these quick fixes:
- Death and Taxes are COMING TO GET ME.
I am thoroughly amused. After all, aren’t death and taxes coming to get everyone eventually?
Death and Taxes are on the way, so get your junk in shape, take some pills, borrow a shitload of cash and “date” as many people as you can? Well, I suppose that’s a philosophy, Yahoo Mail. Point to you.
In other news, I owe a January story from my 2014 Calendar Story Project. I’m starting a new page to my blog for free stories (meaning the ones I don’t submit for publication anywhere and just write for the hell of it). Look for that later this week.