I do a smattering of book reviews on NPP. Some are books I own, some are from the library, some few I was lucky enough to get as an ARC (those are always identified in the review). All opinions are my own, and none of those on my blog were compensated. I’m not consistent on my stars system, which is probably unfortunate and needs to be remedied.
I have also reviewed books for Renaissance Magazine and World History Encyclopedia.
The list of pending (unlinked) and completed (with links) reviews is on this page in chronological order. If you’d like me to review your book, please contact me here.
- The Tower of Fools, by Andrew Sapkowski
- The Lost Village, by Camilla Sten
- Beneath the Keep by Erika Johansen
- The Girl and the Goddess by Nikita Gill
- A Thousand Ships by Natalie Haynes
- Hamnet by Maggie O’Farrell
- shine your icy crown by Amanda Lovelace
- Sharks in the Time of Saviors by Kawai Strong Washburn
- The Witch’s Heart by Genevieve Gornichec
- Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia